intervista evanescence.ir

« Older   Newer »
imaginary light
view post Posted on 31/1/2009, 19:37

quesa è un'intevista fatta recentemente a Tim dal fan club Persiano...

Hello Tim ...
The community of Evanescence Persian fans ( evanescence.ir ) wants to thank you for being great to us
Interviewing a band member is more than a dream and people here are going to remember this day as one of their life's bests ..
After all this time that we couldn't even imagine contacting with the band it's so exciting that we can talk to you ...

So here go the questions :
1- Well it's necessary to be asked , Is there anything you can tell us about what you are doing right now ? Is there any news from the band orthe new stuff ?

I'm sorry, thats probably the question you want to know the answer to the most...but I can't say.

2- Which song do you like to listen when you are alone? And what is your number one evanescence song?

My favorite song really changes every day, base on whatever mood I maybe in...but an all time close favorite is "sleepwalk" by santo & johnny.

And as for my favorite evanescence song...its probably the only one, or weight of the world, I like call me when you're sober a lot as well...and several songs from fallen...

3- Which band or singer do you like to see collaborating with Evanescence? And which song from them?

hmm, I'd say maybe Sting...and whatever song he wants, Sting rules.

4- If you wake up someday, and suddenly you see Amy and Terry pouring huge amount of freezing water on your face, how will you react after that?

well, After I got done punching them both right in the face as hard as I could I would join them in laughing at me

5- What was your childhood dream? Did you ever think about being in a great rock band?

haha, actually I wanted to be a baseball player...strange I turned out a rock n roller...

6- Explain Amy Lee please ! What's your view about her ?

Amy is great, she's one of my best friends...she's never made me up set or treated me unfairly. She's one of the most talented people I've ever met and I'm glad to have met her...

7- How do you feel about Will Hunt and Troy? Are you still in touch with them?

Will and Troy are great! I haven't got to see or talk to Will much since our tour ended but I have seen troy from time to time...he plays guitar for Seether now, So I go so him when he comes around...

8- Your three favorite albums in 2008?

hmmm
1. Band of Horses - Cease to Begin
2. Silversun Pickups - Carnavas
3. Will Haven - The Heirophant

those are off the top of my head guesses...there is so much good music to be heard I cant REALLY have a top 3...

9- You said you had an Iranian roommate , can you explain more?

well yes, 3 or 4 years ago I had an Iranian roomate named Sohrab, he's from Tehran...and easily one of the most kindest and most caring people I have ever known...

10- Will you come to our country as a tourist?

I dont have any plans to but I sure would...

11- And finally , If you have something to say for your fans here , it would be great to hear .

Thank you for listening to Evanescence! Despite what world politics may tell you, there are good people everywhere...I'm glad that through music, people from opposite ends of the world can unite on a common love...thank you all for that

Thanks again for understanding us and sharing your time with many of your fans
Wish you , Amy and Terry the best.
Can't wait to hear your music again.
We will love you forever.

amy-lee94
view post Posted on 31/1/2009, 20:16

interessante...
CITAZIONE
Amy is great, she's one of my best friends...she's never made me up set or treated me unfairly. She's one of the most talented people I've ever met and I'm glad to have met her...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ma che gentile Tim!

view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 22:07

Group:

ma giusto che fine aveva fatto tim? l'avevo quasi dimenticato cioè per quanto riguarda gli altri della band un altro "lavoro" l'hanno trovato ma lui?

SPOILER (click to view)
qualcuno potrebbe farmi la traduzione dell'intervista?

Amy Lynn Lee
view post Posted on 2/2/2009, 15:43

Vi ho fatto la traduzione..

Ciao Tim..
La comunità dei fan persiani degli Evanescence vuole ringraziarti per essere stato grandioso con noi
Itervistare un membro della band è più che un sogno e i ragazzi qui ricorderanno questo giorno come uno dei migliori della loro vita...
Dopo tutto questo in cui non avremmo neanche potuto immaginare di essere in contatto con la band, è così eccitante per noi poterti parlare..

Perciò ecco qui le domande:
1- è necessario chiedertelo, c'è qualcosa che puoi dirci circa ciò che state facendo proprio ora? ci sono delle novità dalla band, o nuovo materiale?

Mi dispiace, probabilmente questa è la domanda alla quale maggiormente volevate una risposta.. ma non posso parlare.

2- Quale canzone ti piace ascoltare quando sei solo? è qual è la tua canzone numero uno degli Evanescence?

La mia canzone preferita cambia ogni giorno, a seconda di quale umore mi influenza.. ma una delle mie preferite di tutti i tempi è "sleepwalk" di santo e johnny.
E per la mia canzone preferita degli Evanescence.. probabilmente è the only one, o weight of the world, mi piace moltissimo anche call me when you're sober comunque..e svariate canzoni da fallen..

3- Quale band o cantante ti piacerebbe veder collaborare con gli Evanescence?

hmm, direi forse Sting.. e qualsiasi canzone voglia, Sting è forte!

4- Se ti svegliassi un gorno, e vedessi improvvisamente Amy e Terry versarti un sacco di acqua ghiacciata sulla faccia, come reagiresti?

Beh, dopo aver dato un pugno in faccia ad entrambi il più forte possibile mi unirei a loro nel ridere di me!

5- Qual era il tuo sogno nell'infanzia? Pensavi mai di entrare in una grande rock band?

Haha, in verità volevo essere un giocatore di baseball.. strano che sia diventato un rocker!

6- Spiegaci Amy per favore! qual è il tuo punto di vista su di lei?

Amy è grande, è una delle mie migliori amiche.. lei non mi ha mai urtato nè trattato in maniera spiacevole. Lei è una delle persone con più talento che abbia mai incontrato, e sono grato di averla conosciuta..

7- Cosa ne pensi di Will e Troy? Sei ancora in contatto con loro?

Will e Troy sono grandiosi! Non ho potuto parlare nè vedere molto Will da quando il tour è finito, ma ho visto Troy qualche volta.. lui suona la chitarra per i Seether adesso, così ci vediamo quando passa dalle mie parti.

8- i tuoi tre album preferiti del 2008?

hmmm
1. Band of Horses - Cease to Begin
2. Silversun Pickups - Carnavas
3. Will Haven - The Heirophant

Questi sono in cima alla mia classifica immagino.. c'è così tanta buona musica da ascoltare che non posso davvero fermarmi a 3..

9- Hai detto di aver avuto un compagno di stanza iraniano, puoi dirci di più?

Si certo, 3 o 4 anni fa ho avuto un compagno di stanza iraniano chiamato Sohrab, lui è di Tehran.. è una delle persone più gentili e attente che abbia mai incontrato..

10- verrai nel nostro paese come turista?

Non ho nessun progetto ma certo che lo farei..

11- e infine, se hai qualcosa da dire ai tuoi fans qui, sarebbe fantastico ascoltarlo.

Grazie per ascoltare gli Evanescence! A differenza di quello che i politico possono dirvi, ci sono brave persone ovunque.. sono felice che attraverso la musica, persone di parti opposte del mondo possano essere unite da un unico amore.. grazie per questo

Grazie ancora per la comprensione e per aver condiviso il tuo tempo con molti dei tuoi fans.
Auguriamo tutto il meglio a te, Amy e Terry.
Non vediamo l'ora di ascoltare di nuovo la vostra musica.
Vi ameremo per sempre.

view post Posted on 2/2/2009, 16:02

Group:

grazie mille per la traduzione XD

Amy Lynn Lee
view post Posted on 2/2/2009, 16:13

Di niente :)

PrInCiPeSs@ReIrA
view post Posted on 22/8/2009, 13:13

ma quanto è stato carino tim con amy...

6 replies since 31/1/2009, 19:37   1026 views